How does an equity release and lifetime mortgage adviser add value?
Is it Suitable?
Tens of thousands of people between the ages of 55 - 95 are already enjoying the benefits of unlocking the cash from their home. Arranging an equity release or lifetime mortgage is complex and it is not suitable for everyone which why it is important to get independent advice before making a decision.
Your Greatest Asset
Many over 55s who are approaching retirement or those already retired, are finding themselves asset rich but cash poor. A home is lively to be most people's biggest investment but are unable to unlock the cash in their homes so they can enjoy a good quality of life.
What can Equity Release be used for?
- Perhaps you still have a mortgage to pay off - some people have an interest only mortgage which is due to end and have no way of paying it off. Perhaps you can afford to maintain the payments but the high street banks cannot lend due to your age. Or perhaps these monthly payments are stretching an already stretched pension income.
- Children or grandchildren are finding it difficult to get onto the property ladder and you would like to give them their inheritance early.
- Does your roof need replacing, you need a new kitchen or need to make alterations to your home to help mobilty.
- Perhaps you would like to have a trip to the other side of the world, a luxury cruise and you would like to take family.
- Help with money worries and pay off debt and boost your retirement.
- If you wish to move to a property which costs more than your current property.
- You could buy a second home in the sun for a relaxing retirement.
- Divorce is a very stressful time and equity release could enable you to buy your partner out.